Dzień Ojca

Here’s the Trailer for the ’90s Boy Band Wild West Zombie Movie You Didn’t Know You Wanted


enhanced-26061-1458227527-1

Just recently, I complained about the resurrection of all this '90s pop culture with the reboots and revivals and whatnot. Well, today I take it back. I take it all back. Now that I have seen the trailer for a Wild West zombie apocalypse movie starring the members from boy bands *NSYNC, Backstreet Boys, 98 Degrees AND O-Town, I will gladly welcome any kind of '90s nostalgia into my life and TV screen.

All the former boy banders teamed up for the Syfy movie Dead 7, the brainchild of none other than Nick Carter. The movie "follows a group of gunslingers trying to rid a small town of a zombie plague." And it's quite the group they've assembled. Nick is joined by fellow Backstreet BoysA.J. McLean and Howie Dorough, *NSYNC's Joey Fatone and Chris Kirkpatrick, 98 Degrees member Jeff Timmons, and practically everyone from O-Town who isn't Ashley Parker Angel (Erik-Michael Estrada, Jacob Underwood, Trevor Penick, and Dan Miller). If only they could have gotten Taylor Hanson then we really would have a summit of every guy 10-year-old me had a crush on.

I can only hope this leads to more horror movies with '90s pop stars. I mean, you could imagine a witch movie with Geri Halliwell, Kelly Rowland and all the girls from Dream[1]. It practically writes itself.

You can watch the trailer for Dead 7 here[2] and get ready to "Say Bye Bye Bye to Zombies" (that's the actual tagline, I didn't make that up) April 1 on Syfy.

(Photo: Buzzfeed[3])

References

  1. ^ Dream (www.youtube.com)
  2. ^ here (www.buzzfeed.com)
  3. ^ Buzzfeed (www.buzzfeed.com)

Search This Blog