Dzień Ojca

Twitter erupts with marriage proposals to US soccer star Alex Morgan - OCRegister


View slideshow

@prowl92 - My ultimate "goal:" marry Alex Morgan #USA #USAUS Soccer

First things first. Alex Morgan is married. Let's get that out of the way. Last December, she married Servando Carrasco, the professional soccer player for Sporting Kansas City.

So far, that fact has not mattered to her legions of Twitter admirers.

When Morgan scored the first goal in USA's 2-0 victory over Colombia, America got down on one knee, so to speak, in praise of Morgan.

The marriage proposals came fast and furious. Click through the slideshow to see some of the more clever ways of proposing.

Next up: U.S.A. plays China Friday at 4:30 p.m.

@prowl92 - My ultimate "goal:" marry Alex Morgan #USA #USA US Soccer @YbarraJoshua - Alex Morgan, will you marry me? Getty Images @empressmariana - Alex Morgan gives me mixed feelings I'm not sure if I want to be her or if I want to marry her BRUCE CHAMBERS, THE ORANGE COUNT @mattstubbs11 - Mom- "Matt, this Alex Morgan girl is cute, scored a goal, and has pretty eyes. You should marry her." I think mom and I are on the same page Getty Images @brandonjp__ - Ughhhh I wanna marry Alex Morgan. What a babe! #WomensWorldCup #USA AP Photo @izzy_bella_26 - Lol Alex Morgan is on our side of the field and the guy in front of me screamed "marry me Alex Morgan" and I was just like me too man me too AP Photo @Ikerawrr - Bruh Alex Morgan is gonna be a legend by time her career finishes. I'd marry her but she's taller than me. AP Photo @morgan_mj28 - I don't care how wifed up Alex Morgan is, I still wanna marry her AP Photo @justinzucker21 - I was born to marry Alex Morgan. We are soulmates. US SOCCER @ShutUpYosief - ALEX MORGAN, DIVORCE YOUR HUSBAND AND MARRY ME RIGHT NOW AP Photo @CohnJonnors - Alex Morgan will you please marry me.?! @alexmorgan13 and thanks for scoring that goal for me bae AP Photo @CoppleyJohnny - ALEX MORGAN YOU ARE SO SEXY I LOVE YOU PLEASE MARRY ME THAT WAS A SEXY GOAL AP Photo @CollinSandel - That goal is only like 5% of the reason I want to marry Alex Morgan. @MLDecent - Hope Solo move over. Alex Morgan..... Will u marry me? AP Photo @eric_2028 - Why can't there be 2 Alex Morgan's and I have one so I can marry the most beautiful girl in the world #IWannaCry AP Photo @osnapitzJaNyce - I'm so attracted to Alex Morgan like pls marry me AP Photo @avsfreak009 - Dear Alex Morgan. Please marry me. Thanks. AP Photo @dplax20 -So how should I go about asking Alex Morgan to divorce her husband and marry me? AP Photo @HellaHappyHarry - True life: I'm gonna marry Alex Morgan @noahsolo - Remember how Alex Morgan and I were supposed to marry but were thwarted by the fact that she doesn't know I exist and is too good for me AP Photo @realnumber17 - I'd probably do anything to marry Alex Morgan, anything AP Photo @kevinsullivan91 I'm not a big soccer fan but I would marry Alex Morgan so fast (Yes, I know she's already married and yes, I do not care.) Zimbo.com

Search This Blog